SDH 189: The Journey of Quitting Your Job and Landing On Your Own Two Feet
Friends! Today's podcast episode is sponsored by Acuity Scheduling. I cannot tell you how much time this tool has saved me when booking interviews for the podcast, scheduling meetings and so much more! It even let's me collect information AND documents from folks when their signing up for a time slot. If you've never heard of Acuity Scheduling or any other scheduling tool, you DEFINITELY need to check this one out. It has helped streamline my schedule and increased productivity. Give it a go and try 14 days for FREE.
Ahhh friends! Today's episode is part ONE of a SIX part series leading up to the She Did It Her Way Summit. Over the six part series I'm going to take you through the following:
- The Journey to Quitting Your Job and Landing on Your Own Two Feet
- How to Create Flow and Focus in Your Business
- 5 Things You Must Do Before Quitting Your Job
- 10 Ways to Scale Your Business Faster in the Land Phase
- What to Expect When You Quit Your Job and Take the Leap
- What to Do When You Want to Start a Company But Don't Know What or Where to Start
ALSO, at the end of every solocast there is a mini interview with some of the speakers at the event. I cannot wait for ya'll to tune in and hear from these incredible folks.
Ekk! So be sure to tune in!